Teamwork ensured an overdose wasn’t fatal

Paragon Security Supervisor Mudrang Rajgor was contact for assistance by his fellow officer, Security Guard Sankalp Sharma who had discovered a man who was unconscious.

Arriving on-scene, the officers determined that the subject had experienced an overdose. They contacted 911 immediately and then placed the man in the recovery position, whereupon they administered a 4mg Narcan nasal spray.

Toronto Fire Services and EMS arrived and indicated that it was the fast response and actions of Security Supervisor Rajgor and Security Guard Sharma, the man who overdosed will live to see another day.

Thank you, Mudrang and Sankalp!